Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Weekend


We have had a very busy and very fun weekend! We have decided that since gas is $4 a gallon we are going to try and stay close to home this summer and save up for a big trip next year. Because of this we have gotten to do lots of fun things around here. I have always wanted to be one of those Moms that makes memories with my kids. I know that my girls are still really young but I want to start early making memorise for them. I think that is why I tried to pack so much stuff into one weekend!
On Thursday my Mom and I took the girls to Roy Aquatic Center for my ward enrichment activity. We had a blast! This place has the best kids stuff. Sophie had tons of fun playing in the water with her friends and sliding down the big slide with me.
Friday was Lagoon day. Again my Mom and the kids went to Lagoon. Sophie went to Lagoona Beach with her Aunts and Uncles. Then I took her on the carousel and train ride. Now she is asking to go back! Friday night we went up to the Crowleys cabin up in Heber to spend the weekend.
Saturday at the cabin Angie and I let the kids play in the baby pool while we got some sun. That night we went to Park City to hit up Baja Cantina (yum yum) and the Alpine Slide. Sophie loved the slide. She wanted Bodi to go faster.
Sunday we hung out at the cabin and the guys took the kids on the 4 wheelers.
We have had a great weekend spending time with our family and friends. We don't need to go anywhere fancy to have a great time when we can do it here!

2 comments:

Misty said...

It sounds like you guys had fun. I love having races on the Alpine slides. :)

Natalie said...

Cute pics Amanda! It looks like you guys had a great time! We missed you at the party, but are glad to hear you guys are doing well!!!