Sunday, July 10, 2011

Having a party...


I am having a party. I would love all to come!

I LOVE these cleaning products and I know you will too! The best part about them is that you don't need chemicals.

If you have any questions about it please give me a call.


Norwex Antibacterial Microfiber Cleaning Products
Our line of cleaning products will save you time & money, improve health, and move towards creating a better environment. Norwex microfiber goes beyond "surface clean" with the innovative use of silver particles integrated into synthetic microfiber cloth ensure:
•Single-celled micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and viruses cannot survive or adapt in silver exposure
•Surface-to-surface cross-contamination is eliminated
•Rapidly drying cloths prevent bacteria growth in the cloth itself

No comments: