Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophie!


I can't believe that my little Sophie is 6 today! She is growing up way to fast for me! She is an amazing daughter and big sister. She is a big help and has a huge imagination. She makes me laugh every day. I asked her some questions for her birthday for her scrapbook. Here they are.

What is your name? Sophie
How old are you? 6
What is your mom’s name? Amanda
What does your mom do during the day? On her computer, rest & watch TV. {Why because she has a baby}
What is your dad’s name? Bodi
What does your dad do during the day?  Work
What is your sister’s name? Laynie, Lu, Stinks or Mcgillicuddy 
What do you like to do with your sister? Play anything
What is your brother’s name? William
What are you looking forward to doing with him?  Take care of him
What is your favorite color? The whole rainbow except ugly colors, black , gray and ugly green.
What is your Favorite toy?  My new American Girl Doll
What is your favorite thing to eat? Stroganoff, hotdogs, pizza, oranges, yogurt & candy
What don’t you like to eat? Tacos
What is your favorite drink? Root beer, sprite & orange
What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas, thanksgiving,  my birthday & Halloween
What do you take to bed with you at night? Sally and maybe my new American girl doll and my blankey 
What is your favorite animal? All nice animals.
Who are your friends? Bella, Reagan, Kelsey, Anna & Alayna
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike and play with my friends outside
What is your favorite song?  Can you sing it for me? Justin Bieber Baby
What is your favorite book? Princess Books
What is your favorite place to go? St. George, I want to go to Arizona, Lagoon & Grandma Debs
What is your favorite thing to do? Play anything
What is your favorite TV Show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates
What do you like about:
Daddy: He’s Funny
Mommy: She helps me do my homework
Laynie: She’s Cute
What do you want to be when you grow up? A cake maker



No comments: