Thursday, December 6, 2012

6 month stats...


This little guy is turning 7 months tomorrow so I thought I better do an update on him.

At his 6 month appointment here were his stats:
Weight: 17.10 lbs (43%)
Height: 26 in (24%)
Head: 17.5 in (62%)

This month he has:
Learned to sit up
Tried lots of new foods
Giggles at himself in the mirror
Still waking up every 2-3 hours
Got really sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection
We think he has asthma and is on daily nebulizer treatments
Has reflux and takes yucky meds everyday
Gives kisses
Gives bonks
Growls when he wants more food while he is eating
Started rolling around the living room floor
Sits up in the tub and loves it
Took his first trip to Ephraim
Loves to play catch with mom
Pats my face when I am feeding him


I just can't get enough of this little guy!


No comments: