Saturday, March 1, 2008

A day at the Zoo!


I have been feeling a little guilty about having this baby because I didn't want to hurt Sophie! I know that sounds crazy but I know she will be a little sad to loose her mommy for a while. I decided to take her to the zoo on our last weekend together before the baby. We had a blast with our friends the Browns. Sophie loved to see all the animals. Her favorite was the leopard. As you can see in the picture the leopard liked her too. I think he wanted to eat her!

3 comments:

ak studio & design said...

You are such a good mommy. Soph is so lucky. I love the zoo too...it is so much fun.

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

That was so fun, Sophi will remember her time with mommy. Enjoy the next few days with her. My favorite picture is the tiger looking at Sophi. Love it. Miriam

Emily said...

holy cow! how did i not know you have a blog! of course you have a blog!!yae! i can't wait to caome and see little Lanie! call me when the coast is clear!!!

congrats!!!