Monday, March 17, 2008

Intorducing Laynie Ruth


She is finally here and we are so happy! Laynie Ruth was born March 6th weighing 7lbs and 20 inches long! She is so beautiful and we love her so much! She is the spitting image of her big sister but she has two cute dimples. The delivery went great and we are all home and doing well! She is a very content little girl except for night time! Sophie is a great big sister and is adjusting well to having someone else in the house with her! We will be posting lots more pictures so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Hydes said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am sorry I haven't been over yet I haven't been feeling so great. I am so excited to see her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm so happy everything went so well and that Sophie is adjusting. Oh and happy birthday to you yesterday! March is going to be a busy time for your family!

Congratulations again and I can't wait to see all the pictures you post.

ak studio & design said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her. I love all the hair. Soph is such a lucky big sister.

Natalie said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! Laynie is such a cutie! I hope you are recovering well and that everything is going okay! ttyl