Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny Friday



I have been wanting a way to document all the funny things that happen during the week. Sophie is always saying and doing funny things so I decided that on Fridays I would pick my favorites and post them. So here goes.


Bodi loves to eat leftovers for lunch at work, so every night I pack him a Tupperware container full of food. After telling me she was all done with her breakfast, Sophie got down from her chair and got a tupperware container out of the cabinet. Then she dug around for a few minutes till she found the matching lid. she dumped in her leftover french toast and apples, put the lid on and set it by the fridge. I laughed so hard I almost cried. It is amazing the things kids learn by example.


You know how the experts say that you should never leave a toddler unattended with an infant because they might hurt them. Well I can't leave mine unattended because she used her sister as a human art project!

1 comment: