Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Great Day to be a Mother!






Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mothers and Mothers-to-be out there! I have had such a wonderful Mothers Day today because we were able to bless Laynie today. It was so fun to get her all dressed up in her beautiful white dress. She sure didn't like the bonnet too well. Bodi did a wonderful job with her blessing. Thank you to all of our family and friends that were able to come and celebrate with us.
I am so thankful for my Mom and all of the things that she has taught me. I am so thankful for my two little angels that have made me a Mom and that is all I have ever wanted to be!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh she looks so sweet!!! I love her dress too. I wish we could have been there. We love you guys

e said...

I sure do miss you, Amanda! I'm so glad that you are having such a blast being a mommy. I know you are a terrific one too! You deserve nothing less than complete happiness!