Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a Picture Party





Hey everyone. I know a lot of you guys have seen the pictures of my kids taken by my friend Abbey who is a photographer. She has her own business called AK Studio & Design. Well a lot of you guys have made comments to me saying that you wished she didn't live in Cedar City so that she could do a photo shoot for you. Well today is your lucky day. She emailed me saying that she will be coming up and on Saturday July 19th and she will be opened that whole day to do photo shoots. We have a couple of options... she has a black and white back drop that we could do photos with, or we can do the photos outside at a specific location. I have two great locations in Layton that will be perfect. It will be $99.00 for a 1.5 hour photo shoot. She will give you ALL of your proofs and the copyright to it, as well as she will have you pick out your favorite photos and will edit and touch them up for you for no extra charge. She is a great photographer and works so well with kids. Check out her website for more of her work. The link is under my favorites. So if you are interested in this then let me know because I am going to help her do the scheduling with it.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I love her work! When is she coming to AZ :)!

Traci said...

Hey Amanda! I had to check out your blog and tell you that your girls are so precious! Those pictures are beautiful. I love the one with your cute pregnant tummy!

Natalie said...

Hey Amanda! I totally wanted to do the photo shoot thing, but we aren't in Utah right now. Will you let me know if your friend ever comes down from Cedar City again. I love the pictures and I'm glad you posted your scrapbook pages! They are super cute!

Smith Family said...

Those pictures are adorable. I wish you lived closer.

Nikki Nielson said...

Hey Amanda, we are getting excited to move up there, less than a month now! I can't believe it. It will be fun to get our girls together, I think they will have so much fun. Your blog is so cute and I am so happy to be in the loop now!