Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Scrapbook pages





I had some time to do a few scrapbook pages today. I decided to do my maternity photos. I just love the way that the pictures turned out so I had to use all of them on my pages. On the black and white page I used the lyrics to a song by Collbie Caillat called Capri. If you have not heard that song you need to! It is such a sweet song about being pregnant with a little girl. Here are the words:
She's got a baby inside And holds her belly tight All through the night Just so she knows She's sleeping so Safely to keep Her growing
Oh when she'll open her eyes There'll be no surprise She'll grow to be so beautifully just like her mother that's carrying
Oh Capri She's beauty Baby inside She's loving Oh Capri She's Beauty there is an angle growing peacefully. Oh Capri Sweet Baby
Things will be hard at times But I've learned to try just listening patiently. Oh Capri Sweet Baby Oh Capri She's Beauty Baby inside she's loving Oh Capri you're beauty Just like your mother that's carrying.
I changed the name Capri to Laynie. By the way, the pictures were taken by Abbey Kyhl at AK Studio and Design.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute scrapbook pages Amanda! I also like the ones in the slide show. You are so creative. I wish I took more pregnancy pics like that. How is the singing practicing coming?

Smith Family said...

do you do scrapbook pages online?

Misty said...

AWESOME!