Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aquarium fun.........

My sister Rachel came in town on Friday and it gave us a good excuse to get together. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. We went along with my cousin Emily, her kids, my sister Hannah and my aunt Jan. It was our first time to the aquarium so we didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was so fun! All of the kids had a great time looking at all of the fish. Bridger, EJ, Jaylee, Jett Laynie, Hannah, Sophie
We got to pet the sting rays. They were so slimy.

Sophie was so brave and touched a starfish. She said "Mom it's bumpy!"

Laynie loved to look at all the fish!
I would definitely recommend taking a trip to the aquarium. We had a great time! Thanks Rachel for getting us all together!


My Five:
1. Bath and body works lip gloss!
2. Being able to go to the mall by myself.
3. Date night with my hubby
4. Having an organized pantry.
5. Sugardoodle.com (can't plan my primary lesson without it)

No comments: