Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Week 1

I have really loved my 365 scrapbooks. It is a lot of effort and can get overwhelming at times. I already take a ton of pictures so that is not an issue. It is the time to put the pages together. I didn't realize that having 3 kids would change my life so much but it has and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have decided that I am going to continue doing my pages but I want to focus on the journaling. Besides the pictures it is the most important thing. I want to turn it into more of a family journal than a scrapbook. I am hoping that this will cut down on the amount of pages I need to do in the family book. (yes I do more that one yearly book!) The pages will be boring but so much more meaningful in the end. So here goes! Week 1...wish me luck!




No comments: