Monday, February 4, 2008

A little bit about us...

Bodi and I met at Snow College in 2001. We dated for 8 months then got married in May of 2002. Almost 6 years has flown by! We both worked and went to school for the next 3 years untill we finished out Bachelor degrees at Utah Valley. We are both so grateful that we were able to finish our schooling together and finally we done!!! ( I still have nightmares that I didn't finish my thesis and I had to give my degree back!) Bodi studied business management and I studied communications and leadership. After graduation Bodi and I bought our first home and moved from Utah county up to Layton. Bodi was traveling 2 hours a day to work at Systems Implementers, where he is still working, so we decided it was time to move. The day we moved into our house we found out we were expecting our first daughter Sophie! She was born on February 11, 2006 as has been the joy of our lives! She has kept me busy as a stay at home Mom and I would have it any other way.She is turing 2 next week and we are so excited! We loved our little house but we knew that we couldn't stay there forever and we were lucky enough to sell our house and found our new one that we love so much. Ironically on the day we moved into our new house I found out I was pregnant with out second little girl! Funny enough these two girls are due on the same day exactly 2 years apart! Sophie was 5 weeks early so we won't be having a double birthday party for the rest of our lives. We are very excited to be having a second baby in March. I feel like I am ready to pop at any moment but I still have 5 weeks to go! While we are waiting for baby number 2 we are busily painting our entire upstairs of our house and getting new carpet! Here is a little bit about us.

4 comments:

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

Yeah! I'm glad you started a blog :) We're not the best at keeping ours updated...but it's a good way to keep in touch! We love and miss you guys!

Julie and Matt said...

That is so great you guys have a blog now. We were the same way about blogs. We said we would never do it, and slowly, but surely, got talked into it. I can't wait to see more!

ak studio & design said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you gave in...p.s cute picture of Sophie! Who took that? They should turn professional...I expect to see some cute pictures of the pricess party this weekend.

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

So cute blog. I love wedding Pics too You guys look so in love. Anyway Im glad you are bloggin its awesome