Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are done!!!

We have wanted to do many projects with our new house since we moved in. We have been so busy the last six months that we have finally gotten to it. It is perfect timing since we are having a baby in the next couple of weeks and we have nothing better to spend our money on. We decided that we had had enough of our white carpet and pink walls. Yes, I said pink. They both were so dirty and outdated.



Before we could get carpet we needed to paint the entire upstairs of our house. Because I am not much help with the painting Bodi was my superman and painted everything in 2 weeks! He even pulled out all the old carpet and got the house ready for the new stuff! I can't believe what a difference all of our work has made. We feel like we have a brand new house! It is finally starting to feel like it is our style. Now we (or Bodi) can relax and wait for our next project to come. This one will take a little longer that 2 weeks (more like 25 years!).












5 comments:

ak studio & design said...

OMH! It looks awesome...you guys did such a great job. I can't wait to see it in real life!

Reese Fam said...

Your house is so cute! Really, I'm just going to put you on my list because I always look at your blog thru abby's anyway... I hope that's ok. Plus you're like supermom so here in a couple months I am going to have 500 questions for you!

Hydes said...

I love it!! I need to come and walk on your soft carpet. I am totally jealous, it looks fabulous!!!

Natalie said...

Amanda, your house is so cute! I love the paint colors you chose. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy!

Natalie said...

P.S. The hyperlink to get to our blog on your site doesn't work. I was thinking maybe you don't have the correct address. It's theolsenfamily-utah.blogspot.com. If not, I don't know what's up with it.