Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kynslee Lamb




My heart is broken right now for my cousin Ben and his wife Teea. They have just lost there six month old baby girl. She was such a joy in our lives and she is going to be greatly missed. I am at a loss for what I can do for them so I set up a donation fund in her name. This is the e-mail that I sent out to all of our family and friends.


Kynslee Jean Lamb, daughter of Ben and Teea Lamb was born on Monday, September 24 at 7:12 pm. She was 5 lbs and 10 ounces and 19 inches long. She was born with many heart problems including Hypo Plastic Left Heart Syndrome. We were unsure that she would ever take a breath so we have been blessed with her sweet spirit for the past six months. This is a miracle in of itself. After a long hard battle she returned to her Heavenly Father on April 15th.
Ben and Teea have been left with many financial burdens. If you would like to help ease those burdens donations can be made at any Washington Mutual branch. The account is under the name of Kynslee Lamb or Amanda Carol Anderson. The best way to access the account is through this account number: 4414863088. Any contribution will be greatly appreciated.
Ben and Teea would like to thank everyone for there love and support through this difficult time. Funeral plans are pending and we will let you know as soon as they are ready. If you have any questions please contact Amanda Anderson.
Thank You.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Amanda,
Your family is so cute! I miss seeing you but I think of you guys often.
-Jaime

Natalie said...

I was heart-broken to hear about your cousin Ben and his wife's loss. I could not imagine that ever happening. I hope they are doing as best as can be expected in this time of loss.
Hope things are going well for your immediate fam. I am excited to see you guys this weekend when AJ and Nikki come up! ttyl