Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

It is officially hunting season and whats a girl to do while her husband is away? HAVE FUN!! The girls and I went down to St. George this past week for a little getaway. We got to spend time with lots of family and friends. Sophie loved it because she had her Grandma Anderson and Nana Wood with her. She also had her aunt Hannah, Uncle Tim, Great Aunt Jan, and cousins Emily, Heidi, Andy, Jaylee and Jett. My MIL came with us and let us stay with her at her condo. She brought my niece Gracee and my nephew Bubba. We had a fun time.
Here are the kids at the fountain downtown.
Laynie had a good time too!

On Thursday night we celebrated my Moms Birthday by having a girls night out to watch Le Mis at Tuaccan. The show was AMAZING! It took all I had to sit in my seat and not jump on stage and sing along! Thanks Mom for the great seats. I hope you had a fun birthday!
Laynie and Hannah at another splash park.
The cousins enjoying the sun.
Friday night we went to see Sound of Music at Tuaccan. It was a lot of fun. Again I was singing the songs the whole time. This time there was audience participation and I loved it!
Heidi, Emily and Jaylee at the Sound of Music.



We ended out trip with a birthday party for my nephew Bridger. He is turning 1 on the 23rd. (by the way that is Emily Hoovers 30th b-day as well!) He had fun opening presents and eating his peach cake.


We had a ton of fun this weekend! I hope that we can do it again next year!

3 comments:

Em said...

It was fun, but thanks for ratting out my birthday on Saturday!

Misty said...

So cute. We were in Vegas over the weekend and I could barely stand the heat. I don't know how Chad & your sis handle it all year round.

Rachel Smith said...

oh...we like it hot! or at least I do, chad would beg to differ...

Thanks for coming down! It was great to have everyone on our turf! Miss you, love you!
Oh, and whats up with my flabby thigh and greasy forehead in those photos??? ugh!