Friday, July 10, 2009

Super Fast... Super Fun Bear Lake...

My Mom and the family went camping up at the Bear Lake KOA. We decided to go up and join them for the night. I am so glad that we went. We had such a fun time! The KOA campground was so family friendly and I think we will be going back again. We finally got to use Bodi's new spring bar tent. I was a little worried that the girls would have a rough night in the tent. Much to my suprise they both did great! Laynie went right to sleep and didn't make a peep until 7am! Popi & LayLay sharing a marshmallow


Mom made some super yummy Peach/Apple cobbler in the dutch oven!


At the campground they had a hay ride for the kids. Sophie had a fun ride!
We took a drive over to the beach to go on some wave runners. One of Bodi's work friends has some property and lots of fun toys. We got to take the girls out on the water. Both of them loved it! Sophie even wanted to go twice! The water was a little cold but it felt so good on a hot day!






Lots of fun in 24 hours!


My Five:


1. Lots of new babies in the neighborhood!

2. My girls are pretty good campers

3. Getting out on the water

4. Peach Cobbler & Ice Cream

5. Fresh cucumbers from the garden

No comments: