Wednesday, February 16, 2011

14 days of Love...

I love to celebrate Valentines Day. I always get so excited to get my decorations out and to think of all the fun things I can do for my kids. We celebrated our 14 days of love again this year. I love watching the girls get excited to look in their valentine bag to see what the activity of the day will be.
We sent out these Valentines to all our family. We tried to have a Valentines Day picnic but the wind would not cooperate. The kids did love their heart shaped pb&j though.
To end our 14 days of love we had our annual romantic family dinner. I made homemade heart shaped pizzas with fruit salad, green salad and sparkling cider.

The girls loved it!

To end our romantic dinner we had a dessert of chocolate dipped marshmallows and strawberries.
On to the next holiday!

No comments: