Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 weeks...


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain? 14lbs I now look fully pregnant! I am glad that I don't have people wondering anymore

Stretch marks?  Still no stretch marks! 

Sleep: Sleep is about the same...hard to get. It seems if I wake up to use the restroom baby thinks it is playtime and starts going nuts! Sometimes he doesn't stop for an hour.

Best moment this week:  We finally have his room ready. The crib is set up, the dresser is ready all I need to do now is decorate!

Baby Movement: He is starting to get crazy! He is now up in my ribs and super squished in there. He is very strong and takes my breath away when he gets going. 

Food cravings: All I want to eat is red meat! I could eat a steak everyday.

Gender: Boy

Labor signs: The Braxton Hicks are still hourly but I can deal with those but so far no other signs. We had a little scare with the doctor thinking that  my fluid was low and I thought I was going to have to go on bed rest but everything is good!

Symptoms: Ribs are still killing me all the time. It is now all day instead of just at night. 

Belly button in or out? Still in!

Getting ready for baby? The girls had fun helping Daddy paint Williams room. Then Daddy put up the wanes coating and it looks soooo good! The crib is up and I have been shopping like crazy to find things for the room. I made a big trip to Ikea and got lots of fun things! I have also been buying clothes and having fun buying boy stuff.

Looking Forward to? I am excited that some of my friends are going to be throwing me a baby shower in the next few weeks! 

1 comment:

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

You look so darling Your hair is so super long too. Wish I could be there for your shower. Cant wait for little Body to come Love you