Saturday, March 10, 2012

Laynie's Baking Party...


Laynie loves anything to do with baking. She is always wanting to be in the kitchen with me. So when we were planning her birthday party she knew exactly what she wanted! A baking party!
I found these chef hats online and made little cake stands for the cakes.


 She was sooooo excited! She woke up at 6:20 this morning wanting her friends to be here.






 The girls got to make their own pizza's and fruit kabobs. 



 Laynie saw this cupcake pinata at the store and had to have it!


 The girls each got their own little cake to decorate. The frosting was crazy and I think they ate more than then put on the cakes!




It was a really fun party! After it was over she gave me a big hug and told me that this was the best day ever. Couldn't ask for anything better!

1 comment:

Ahles Family said...

this is so stinking cute! I love it!