Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Big 30...

I can't believe I finally turned 30! I was having a hard time with it being that I was 31 weeks pregnant and not feeling "30, Flirty and Thriving" But my sweet family made it a super fun weekend for me.

The girls woke me up and took me out for a yummy pancake breakfast. They had cards and presents for me! 
My Mom surprised me with a new serger. I was so excited and scared at the same time! She showed me how to use it so I'm not scared anymore.
Bodi  surprised me again with new posts and pans. I have been wanting some for the longest time and now I feel like a real cook!
On Friday night Bodi planned a birthday dinner for me. He invited tons of friends and family to Bucca De Pepo in SLC. I love this place! The food was amazing and it was great to be with everyone. Bodi had a whole presentation prepared with pictures and funny stories. It was great!

I think I am going to like being 30. {I keep telling myself that!}

No comments: