Monday, May 25, 2009

a great day for a holiday...

It was such a beautiful day for a holiday today! We got together with my family to have a BBQ and go swimming. The water was warm and it was sooo nice outside. The Lambs were able to come and I just love to spend time with them! The girls love it when Daddy throws them up in the air!

Jett & Laynie
Jaylee, EJ, Sophie & Hannah

Nana took the kids on a ride to end the night!




My 5:

1. Getting together with my Lehi family
2. Getting a chance to reflect on those who have served this country and given their lives
3. Watermelon
4. Swimming
5. Remembering all our family and friends that have passed

2 comments:

Em said...

You would love watermelon.
Sorry, I had to. Love ya mmmmwah!

Kelly said...

Hello, I came upon your blog and I absolutely love your digital scrapbooking pages that you make. Can I ask what site or sites you use to design them?