Saturday, May 9, 2009

What has happened to me???

I really don't know what is happening to me. I am turning domestic! In the last 6 months I have taken up sewing, food storage, coupons, canning and gardening! The first few may not surprise you but if you know me well you will know that I hate dirt, grass and dirt! We have owned a home now for 4 years and I have not cared one bit about what my yard looked like. My motto was "don't care as long as I don't have to touch it!" Something happened this year... I think I am starting to like it. I have been to the nursery 3 times and I wish I had more flower beds to plant. I was even excited to buy a watering can...wired! I think I figured out why I am finally coming around. Summer 1(owning a home)-pregnant and sick Summer 2-little baby Summer 3- pregnant and sick Summer 4-new baby Summer 5 no new babies and not pregnant!!! I hope I can keep it up! I love my new awning because I can hang this beautiful basket!
We are so lucky that our neighbor is a landscaper. We share this flower bed and today we fixed it up and made it beautiful!




1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Looks awesome...Great Job!
Happy Mother's Day