Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Fun...

Bodi has worked so hard to make Mothers Day special for me this year. He took Sophie out on a shopping trip for 3 hours yesterday to find just the right gift. I got woken up this morning by my girls and Bodi with lots of hugs and kisses. Sophie picked out the cutest Tinkerbell music card for me! Bodi got me a big food processor and I am so excited to use it! They made me yummy pancakes for breakfast. I had to sing in sacrament meeting and then we went up to my Mom's for dinner.
I am so thankful for all of the wonderful mothers in my life. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a mother. There is nothing better! Happy Mothers Day everyone!





My Five:

1. Bodi is so great with the girls!
2. Spending time with my Mom today!
3. My new hanging pot
4. Our garden is almost complete
5. "So You Think You Can Dance" starts soon!!

No comments: