Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 41...


Monday- It is not very often that the Anderson Family gets together. Today we said goodbye to Grandpa Bill. He was such a great man with an amazing testimony of the gosple. We will miss him!

Tuesday- The girls have not enjoyed the cool weather as much as I have. All they want to do is play outside so we compromise with the garage.

Wednesday- Laynie loves to read books. This is how I find her most days...cozy on the couch with a good book!

Thursday- I just had to document the mess I get to deal with day after day. This is the typical mess from 1 child after 1 meal. Times that by 2 children and 3 meals... that equals on big mess I get to clean up every day!

Friday- We took another trip to the Day Farms pumpkin patch. We went on a hay ride and got to pick out our very own pumpkins.

Saturday- Laynie has been talking about going potty lately so I pulled out the baby potty for her to try it. This morning she told me that she needed to go so I took off her diaper and set her on the potty. The next thing I knew she had gone poo! We were so proud!

Sunday- The girls love hot chocolate for a treat!

No comments: