Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 11, 12, 13 & 14...

Day 11: Watch a Christmas Movie. I came home from doing a little shopping to find my sweet husband watching this movie with my 3 year old. It's not the most age appropriate movie but it sure is funny! Day 12: Romney Cousins Party. I tried to get all the Utah family together for a Christmas party. We managed to get a few of us together for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We had fun and hopefully we can do it again next year.

Day 13: Play in the Snow. We got about 6 inches of snow this weekend and the girls were dying to get out and play. Laynie had a hard time moving around with all of her layers on.
Day 13: Make a Gingerbread House. Sophie has been begging me to make her gingerbread house. We finally had some time tonight to do it for FHE. She loved it...or all the candy!
Laynie tried to help..but all she did was eat all the candy that fell on the floor. We even set up the tripod to get a family shot!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

I love your long hair, it looks great!