It is physically hurting me to write this post! I am dying inside just thinking about how fast this past year has flown by. I love this boy so much my heart hurts! Here are some highlights of him at 11 months:
* He is now a bottle baby. I started weaning him at the beginning of the month and after a few weeks it was just to hard to only feed him in the morning and at night. He would get so upset and confused. I finally just stopped and he has been doing just fine. I am the one that is having a hard time with it. He LOVES whole milk! He drinks so much of it. I really think he has gained 2 whole pounds in the next few weeks.
* He has finally learned how to crawl on his hands and knees. He doesn't like to do it as much as he likes to army crawl. I call him a Salamander. Its what he looks like when he is going fast!
* He started pushing his cars and trucks around on the floor and making an engine sound.
* He started standing up on things. Any stool, box or drawer is fair game for him to stand on or crawl over.
* He has started to become a bit picky with his food. It may be a game that he likes to play. He spits out his food and then throws it on the floor. It's not a fun game for me.
* He is infatuated with the light sockets. I have never had a baby that even cared they were there. He tries to put all his toys in them and tries to suck on them. He scares me!
* New words: Hi, Lay Lay and Ball
* Animal sounds: "Will what does the dog say?" Woof Woof. Monkey: Ooo Ooo, Ahh Ahh. Cougar: Growl
* He kicks a soccer ball. If you hold him up to a ball he kicks his little feet super fast and kicks the ball around.
* He has discovered outside! He loves to crawl around the yard and explore. He loves to "help" Bodi with the yard work.
* He loves to read books. His 2 favorites are "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you See" and "That's not my Puppy". He wants me to read them over and over. Of course I do!
* He is sleeping through the night about 90% of the time. He goes to bed about 7:15 pm until about 8:00 am.