Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!

It happened! I didn't want it to but it did. I have been emotional for the past few days. I couldn't figure out why. I know now. My baby boy is 1. I remember when my girls were little...it felt like time went by so slowly. It felt like it took them forever to get out of the infant stage. This has been the fastest year of my life. It has been such a fun year for our family. This little man has brought us so much happiness!

We started off the day at the doctors office. I don't know what I was thinking scheduling his shots for today. He was so brave and was so excited to get his sucker at the end.

It took me about 30 tries to get him to hold still long enough to get a picture of him in his 12 month sticker. He wasn't feeling well and wanted me to hold him.

We had Grandpa and Grandma Anderson up for dinner and celebrations. I made this mustache cake for him. We had some of his favorite foods for dinner...spaghetti, zucchini and squash. After dinner he opened his presents. Grandma Deb got him a singing Elmo doll that he was loving. We got him a rocking horse. He loved it!

He was super excited about his cake. He dug right in before we could even sing to him. He went nuts with it. He had it all over him, even in both ears!

We love you baby Will! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

No comments: