Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mustache Bash

I have been planning Wills birthday party since he was 6 months. It was my first boy birthday and my last 1st birthday party so it had to be BIG! I spend weeks getting ready for this. I made his t-shirt, signs, invites, game, banners and cake. We invited all our family and close friends. We had about 50 people come celebrate with us. We held it at the bowery behind our chapel. 


Everyone got a mustache when they came to the party. They got to see a few fun facts about Will.

I made will another mustache cake. This time I made a ton of cupcakes to go with it. I even made my own homemade butter cream frosting. I was scared but it turned out to be super yummy! One of my favorites were the lolly pops I ordered with mustache stickers that said Will's 1st Birthday!


We played pin the mustache on Will. He even got in on the action.

We had fun taking pictures of everyone in their mustaches.

Will was being a stinker most of the party but when I put him in his high chair he knew what was coming. It was the happiest he was all night!

He put on quite a show for everyone and dove right into his cake!


I think he liked it!

He was super spoiled by all this family and friends. He got to open lots of fun presents.

The party was a success! I am sad that it is over but had such a fun time planning this for my boy. Thanks to all our family and friends who came to celebrate with us!



1 comment:

Teea Lamb said...

So cute! What a fun idea! You did a great job!