Monday, September 15, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance






From the moment Sophie got up this morning she was asking me if today was "Dance Day". Today was her very first dance class ever. She was so excited to go and I think that was because I was super excited for her. I made her a pink Tu Tu and for a week now she has been wearing it over her cloths and asking to go to dance class. My friend Miriam is teaching a little class for 2 and 3 year olds. When we got to class Sophies face lit up! She did everything Miriam asked her to do and really got into it. I have never seen her move to the music like she did today! I love it!!!!
My Five:
1. Cameras- I don't know what I would do without mine. I love to capture the moment.
2. Nap time- how else would I be able to blog in the middle of the day?
3. Veggie Stand by my house- we love to get fresh veggies
4. Peaches- peach cobbler with fresh peaches from my neighbors tree. Yum Yum (thanks Darci)
5. Tu Tus- they are just adorable!

4 comments:

Heidi and Kevin said...

so cute i am glad that she is dancing and loving it!! i have a blog now too emily got me into it hahaha it's stoddardcrew.blogspot.com love ya

Teea Lamb said...

Hey! I should have told you about my blog- I have been blog stocking you for a while! :) I love it. It's so cute. Your family is adorable!
Love,
Teea

Em said...

So cute Amanda! I still have stuff for Sophie. I will call you tomorrow!

Rachel Smith said...

I LOVE that sophie is all decked out in dance wear...I can tell you've been waiting for this for a while! The other little girls are in normal skirts and shirts but not sophie...she's got the real deal tu tu and leotard!!! So CUTE!