Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Five


I have seen lots of cute things on some of the blogs I stalk. I see a lot of ladies blogging about things that they are thankful for. Taking President Eyrings advice from a few conferences ago I am going to try and make my blog more like a journal of things that I am thankful for. At the end of my posts I am going to try and add 5 things that I am thankful for. So here goes...........


1. Baby bouncers. See the video and you will know what I mean.


2. Dolly Strollers. Sophie just loves to push her dollies around the neighborhood while I push Laynie. She is so cute while she talks to her baby and pushes her around.


3. Nursery. Me: How was nursery? Sophie: Good. We talked about Jesus and had a snack. Me: Did you sing songs? Sophie: Sister Black came and we sang songs. Jesus came too. How cute is that. I almost started to cry.


4. The Elk Hunt. Yes I am saying it. There is one good thing about hunting..........the meat.


5. Proactive Neighbors. Layton City is trying to build a soccer park in my backyard and take some of our backyard to make a road to it. We don't like it. Our neighbors have been fighting it with us. Visit http://www.nosoccerpark.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Debbie Anderson said...

That was the best!
Love
Mom A

Misty said...

I love the comment saying that Jesus was at nursery - priceless. I am sure he was there....sometimes nursery gets WAY out of hand!