Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Green Day

Today was my first time hosting play group. Today was GREEN day and we had a ton of fun. 2 weeks ago I planted grass seeds in to grow in cups to make little grass people. The girls colored the faces and then gave them a hair cut.
We had lots of GREEN food for snacks. GREEN apples, GREEN grapes, and GREEN pudding for dipping.
As you can see they enjoyed their snack!
This was one of Sophies first attempts with scissors. She did well!
We colored three little speckled frogs GREEN and glued them on sticks to sing the "three little speckled frogs" song.
I hope that the girls had a fun time because I know I did. Thanks Mom for coming to help out with Lay.
( I have the Halloween party next month. Any ideas for 3 year olds? )

3 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

So cute, you had some great ideas. I must be so fun to do something like that. I don't know enough people yet here in Texas to do anything like that yet but I know Cameron would love it. Maybe next year!!! I bet Sophie had a blast!!!

Smith Family said...

Ideas for a 3 year old Halloween Party:
1. Pin the nose on the witch
2. Paint mini pumpkins
3. Decorate cupcakes
4. Check out familyfun.com they have lots of fun ideas!
5. Find the prize in the pumpkin guts! :-)
6. Eat mini donuts off licorice string.

Natalie said...

Wow, talk about creative! It sound like you put a lot of hard work inot preparing for that and I'm sure the girls had lots of fun! Thanks again for helping me with questions about digital scrapbooking. I really appreciate it! Good luck with the Halloween party, I can't wait to see what you guys do! --oh and I second the decorating cupcakes---on good things utah, they made spider cupcakes with black licorice as the legs, they were super cute. Well, ttyl.