Thursday, September 25, 2008

So much to be thankful for........

I know I have been posting everyday but I feel like I have so much to be grateful for and this is my journal and I just have to get it out. I have been really sad this week thinking of my cousins little baby Kynslee. She was the same age as Laynie when she passed away in April and I cannot even comprehend what it would be like to not have her with me right now. I feel the need to capture every moment with my family because life is so fragile. The only thing we know for sure is that we will be together forever and forever starts now.


I love my husband. I love that he would do anything for me and the girls. I love how the girls melt his heart and bring him to tears. I love that he is such a hard worker. I love that he loves me even though I have so many faults.I love that we will be together forever.
I love my sweet little Sophie. Her big blue eyes that sparkle in the sun that can turn into the saddest pouty face in a second. I love that she wants me to scratch her arms, legs, neck, back, tummy, hands, and feet before bed. I love our special nose kisses that only we share. I love it when she gives me a hug and says "I love you so much". I love her little lisp. I love it that she loves her Daddy more than anything and gives Laynie kisses. I love it that when I cry she pats me and tells me its ok. I love my sweet princess.
I love little Laynie to pieces. I love to see her face in the mornings when first wakes up. I love to watch her tong go in and out when she is eating. I love how she watches Sophies every move and how it makes her squeal with delight. I love how she gives me the cutes faces when she wants to eat. I love how she puts both hands on my face then smiles, turns to Bodi does the same thing then turns back to me. I love it when she cuddles with me in my bed. I love it when she falls asleep in my arms.
I love that forever has already started!

1 comment:

haley said...

amanda, sorry it took so long for me to get back with you. jeff is going to be gone that weekend of the boutique, so i won't be able to do it. let me know next time (if there is a next time) and i would love to participate. sorry...