Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And She's Off........

It's official..........she is moving. She is doing a half crawl half scoot right now. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I know that I should be so excited but now she does not stay in one place for one second!

My Five:

1. Dinner at my Moms!

2. Having great Aunts and Uncles for my kids. They just love it when they come visit!

3. A handy husband ( last night he was hanging blinds, tonight it is drywall)

4. Great Visiting Teachers

5. Antibiotic drops { pink eye:( }

3 comments:

Em said...

Uh oh mom, you are in trouble now! They are to cute to watch their bodies move.

Missy said...

Yay for Laynie! It's exiciting and troubling at the same time:) I'm sure she is very excited to be able to move on her own now.

Rachel M said...

We've got pink eye too-fun, fun! I can't believe your baby is big enough to crawl/scoot-that was so cute.