Monday, November 17, 2008

My new favorite quote..........

I believe in Manicures. I believe in Overdressing. I believe in Primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe that Laughing is the best calorie burner. I Believe in Kissing; Kissing a lot. I believe in Being Strong when everything else seems to be going wrong. I believe Happy Girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I Believe in Miracles.--Audrey Hepburn



Isn't this the best quote! I found this on my blogging friend Auties blog. I am going to put it in my girls bathroom so when they get older they can see it everyday.

5 comments:

Rachel M said...

Great quote! What a fun idea to put in the girls' bathroom! Can't wait till saturday:)

Em said...

Love it. I love finding good quotes.

Missy said...

I LOVE it! That is the perfect quote to put up in a little girls room, I'll have to remember that one:)

~B. said...

Aww! That is a really cute quote! And such a cute idea for a bathroom!

I'm putting a favorite line from an old 80's song in my daughters bathroom:

"Diamond rings, and all those things, they never sparkle like your smile".

{Btw, Carrie pointed me towards your blog, hope you don't mind!}

AJ Johnson: A Family Co said...

I love that! Geez I want it for my bathroom, who cares about little girls! =) I need to remember to be happy too...