Tuesday, September 30, 2008
We had lots of GREEN food for snacks. GREEN apples, GREEN grapes, and GREEN pudding for dipping.
As you can see they enjoyed their snack!
This was one of Sophies first attempts with scissors. She did well!
We colored three little speckled frogs GREEN and glued them on sticks to sing the "three little speckled frogs" song.
I hope that the girls had a fun time because I know I did. Thanks Mom for coming to help out with Lay.
( I have the Halloween party next month. Any ideas for 3 year olds? )
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I love my husband. I love that he would do anything for me and the girls. I love how the girls melt his heart and bring him to tears. I love that he is such a hard worker. I love that he loves me even though I have so many faults.I love that we will be together forever.
I love my sweet little Sophie. Her big blue eyes that sparkle in the sun that can turn into the saddest pouty face in a second. I love that she wants me to scratch her arms, legs, neck, back, tummy, hands, and feet before bed. I love our special nose kisses that only we share. I love it when she gives me a hug and says "I love you so much". I love her little lisp. I love it that she loves her Daddy more than anything and gives Laynie kisses. I love it that when I cry she pats me and tells me its ok. I love my sweet princess.
I love little Laynie to pieces. I love to see her face in the mornings when first wakes up. I love to watch her tong go in and out when she is eating. I love how she watches Sophies every move and how it makes her squeal with delight. I love how she gives me the cutes faces when she wants to eat. I love how she puts both hands on my face then smiles, turns to Bodi does the same thing then turns back to me. I love it when she cuddles with me in my bed. I love it when she falls asleep in my arms.
I love that forever has already started!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
i just wanted to post some of the things we did to give ideas to anyone reading. This is the invite I made.
Laynie in my moms new pool! We love to go swim at Nanas!
Sophie passed out after a long day swimming.Sophie has been getting ready for Christmas by reading the Fisher Price catalog twice a day. She wants every toy in there!
1. That 5 minutes I have in the morning right before the kids wake up
2. The first day of Fall!!!!
3.Sophies old baby clothes. Laynie doesn't need one thing for the winter!
4. post it notes- I'm a list maker
5. Girls night out! Thanks for the tips ladies!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I have seen lots of cute things on some of the blogs I stalk. I see a lot of ladies blogging about things that they are thankful for. Taking President Eyrings advice from a few conferences ago I am going to try and make my blog more like a journal of things that I am thankful for. At the end of my posts I am going to try and add 5 things that I am thankful for. So here goes...........
1. Baby bouncers. See the video and you will know what I mean.
2. Dolly Strollers. Sophie just loves to push her dollies around the neighborhood while I push Laynie. She is so cute while she talks to her baby and pushes her around.
3. Nursery. Me: How was nursery? Sophie: Good. We talked about Jesus and had a snack. Me: Did you sing songs? Sophie: Sister Black came and we sang songs. Jesus came too. How cute is that. I almost started to cry.
4. The Elk Hunt. Yes I am saying it. There is one good thing about hunting..........the meat.
5. Proactive Neighbors. Layton City is trying to build a soccer park in my backyard and take some of our backyard to make a road to it. We don't like it. Our neighbors have been fighting it with us. Visit http://www.nosoccerpark.blogspot.com/