Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great Weekend!

Don't you just love conference weekend? I do! It is the first weekend of the year that really feels like fall. I think it is because it always rains or snows on conference weekend. I loved to here all of the wonderful talks and to feel the spirit. I loved hearing from our Prophet Thomas S. Monson. I can't wait to get the Ensign next month to read the talks again. I hope all of you had a great weekend too!

My 5
1. Rain, clouds, wind, thunder....love it all!
2. Bodi Mr. Fix it. He fixed our furnace so we didn't freeze.
3. Cauliflower Chowder
4. Mr. Potato Head (played for 2 hours with Sophie)
5. Fall Scentsy scents! (cinnamon, spice, pumpkin....yum)

1 comment:

Kaydee said...

I just love conference too! It seems like the older I get the more and more I get out of it. Especially with kids, I am always looking for ways to protect my family. Luckily they always seem to have just the insight that I need. It looks like your "green" playdate was a hit! How cute!