Friday, October 31, 2008

Play School Party..........

It was my turn again for Play School. This week was our Halloween party. We had such a fun time. The whole family dressed up for the occasion.
The girls were so cute all dressed up in their costumes!

We played lots of games. We did a pumpkin ring toss and pumpkin bowling. The favorite was find the spider.(one girl hides out of the room while we hide the spider. We sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider song soft, then louder the closer she gets to finding the spider.)
For snack we had Scary Monster Hands...............OOOOOOOOOO.




I think they ate more popcorn than they actually put in the hands.

We ended up having a great time. I am just glad it is over because I woke up that day super sick with a cold. I am just glad that I made it through!





No comments: