Thursday, April 30, 2009

These boots are made for walk'in....

Last night was Sophie's spring dance recital. She was so excited all day! She got to wear her fun costumes, wear some of Mom's make-up and get her pictures taken.
Here she is with her friends from the neighborhood Meg and Reagan waiting for their turn.
Her first dance was "These boots are made for walk'in" She loved this dance and can sing all the words to the song. I loved this dance because I got to buy her some super cute boots to go with it!
Doing the lasso.
Laynie loved to see all the dancing. She had to get in on the action too! She was trying to do all the moves that the big girls were doing!
Next she performed her fairy dance. Her costume was so cute! This pose that she was doing was not part of the dance. She was very distracted because there were feathers flying around from their costumes. She had to grab them! It was so funny!
Nana brought her flowers and a horse doll. What a lucky girl! I just loved this...fairy dress & boots!I just had to throw in a picture of Laynie for Aunt Jan. She wore her cute tutu!





Happy Birthday EJ! I love you and miss you so much!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Wes said...

Those pictures of her are so cute! I love the costumes! Makenna gets to start dance lessons in September and I just can't wait!