Thursday, February 26, 2009

Draper Temple....

I was so excited to get a phone call from my cousin Amy today about some extra tickets to the Draper Temple open house. Bodi had to work so he couldn't go. I packed up the girls and we were off. We went with Amy, her husband Spencer and their girls, Nikkie and her girls. Sophie was so excited when we got there because we got to ride a real bus!

The temple was so beautiful. I am so glad that Amy called us because I had never gone to an open house before. What a great opportunity for my kids!

I was so excited to take her to the "castle"-temple. We always talk about how the temple is Jesus's house and I think she was very confused. She kept asking me when we are going to see him. She asked me in every room where he is and if he was going to be there soon. It was so sweet to see her innocence. She really wanted to see him and was searching for him. I hope that I can always remember her on this day because she set such a great example for me!


My five:

1. Being in the temple with my girls!
2. Spending the evening at Paces with my visiting teaching ladies!
3. Tigers blood rainbow freeze
4. A husband that folded 2 loads of laundry while watching the kids!!
5. A nice day!

No comments: