Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 6....




Monday- Lehi roller Mill mint
brownies with melted Andes mint
on top! Yummy!


Tuesday-Tried to go to
Denny’s for free breakfast.
We didn’t want to wait an hour
so we made our own instead!


Wednesday-Poor Laynie. Got in a
fight with her friend...and lost,
got in another fight with a bar stool..
lost again. 4 bumps 4 bruises!


Thursday-I finally started
Sophie’s curtains for
her room. 1 year later!
(I sewed them myself!)


Friday-I kept on sewing.
I finished the valences in the
basement!


Saturday-Sophie’s 3rd
birthday party at
Chuck E Cheese!




Sunday-This is where you
can find me every Sunday
evening doing my
365 page for the week




My 5:
1. Yippee for Ben and Teea!!!
2. My baby is 3!
3. Sophie's party is over
4. Rain
5. My friend Crystal for teaching me how to use my machine

No comments: