Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Born Survey...

I thought since Sophie's birthday was tomorrow I would do this for fun!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes!! It took us 2 1/2 years, 2 surgeries and lots of clomed.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Totally surprised, Happy, Excited...you know, all the normal emotions ;)

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? We had just moved into our new house the day before and I was unpacking boxes in my bathroom. I was late, again, so I decided just to take a test so I would know to pick up "supplies" at the store. To my total shock it was positive.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My Hubby...duh!

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Again...DUH! I am the type of girl that has to plan and organize, so I didn't want any surprises.

8. DUE DATE? March 15, 2006

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? YES. Morning, Afternoon and Evening sickness for about 12 weeks! I love zophran!!!

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Cheese and ice cream.

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I couldn't eat any sweets for about 15 weeks without getting that sulfur aftertaste in my mouth. I hated that so much. Then I would try to brush my teeth to fix it and make myself throw up!

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No! I don't know what I would have done with a boy!

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? Ok, I was hoping this question would not come, but since it did I will answer....35 lbs....yikes!!! I know this sounds normal but Sophie was only 4 lbs 14 oz. Bedrest + ice cream = 35 lbs

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes :)

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew! We had to have the shower after she was born because of the bed rest and complications.

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes. Had a few pre-term contractions. Then I had dangerously low fluid that put me on partial bed rest for 2 weeks and then full for 6 weeks. Yuck! Then she came breech by c-section 5 weeks early and was in the NICU for 6 days.

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Davis

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Labor....who needs labor!

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Bodi aka Daddy!

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My Mom, Bodi and 10 interns!

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had a spinal and lots of meds after.

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 4lbs 14 oz

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? February 11, 2006

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Sophie Lynn Anderson

27. HOW DID THE FATHER REACT TO THE NEW BABY? He was so great! He stayed by her side 24/7 while she was in the NICU. He just sat there and held her hand and talked to her. He is such a great Daddy!

28. DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION OR BABY BLUES? No, I was way too in love with my little bundle of joy ;)

29. BREAST OR BOTTLE? She did both!

30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST-BORN TODAY? 2 years and 364 days old!

No comments: